Thursday 26 April 2012

Unicorn eyes.

It was my friends 21st birthday not to long ago, and the theme for the night was 'animals'. After much thought, I decided to be a unicorn. And quickly purchased unicorn onesie. (I'll post a photo later on) Anyway, Next I had to decide upon the makeup, particularly on the eyes....

After playing around with colours, I settled upon this bright and 'rainbow like' design.... :D This was inspired by the My little ponies! 



The eyeshadows were from a palette, which you got free (value of £9.99)  if you spent £20 or more online at Super drug, this offer was over the xmas period. 
They are the brand, ''Accessorize''.  Within the palette are 12 bright coloured shadows, all of which have a shimmer/pearlised sheen to them. (See below) (Photo taken without flash) 

RRP. £9.99 at Superdrug. 
As you can see, I've used this palette quite a lot. My favourite colours from the set are, the Taupe brown, Gold and the pearl pink next to it, and also the cream.. :) I was skeptical at first, regarding they're 'staying' power, and the brightness of the colour. However, they proved to stay on through out the whole night! (This included all the frantic dancing and getting sweaty...ewwww. hahaha) And the eyeshadows are also quite vibrant, especially the turquoises, blues, and the neon pink at the end!!!! 

- If you wish to purchase one of these eyeshadow palettes, then you can do so here:  http://www.superdrug.com/accessorize-/accessorize-limited-edition-collection/invt/330557/&bklist= 

Laura xoxoxoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment