Friday 27 April 2012

Barry M 'croc effects'


I just cant get enough of Barry M nail varnish! They have a great range of colours, great quality and an affordable price!

One of my favourites is their croc effect, in black. I love applying it over their gold foil effect varnish as well! Black and gold is such a classic and timeless look, I think!

Barry M, mock croc effects....over a coat of their Gold foil effects varnish. 


- Another amazing thig about this nail varnish, is that the croc skin effect, can come out different each time, so all of your nails vary slightly. It does however take a few minutes for the varnish to start working, which is a bit of a pain (if you're in a rush)....other than that, it's easily one of my favourites  from the Barry M range!

.... What Barry M nail effect varnish is your favourite? Has anyone tried the new magnetics from Barry M yet? :)

Laura xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment